Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yeah...I Need Help...with my hair cut!?

Okay so i always wanted to get my hair cut and dyes..the problem?



i get my hair relaxed..i heard that if your hair is relaxed and you dye your hair that does serious damage..but i only want to dye the bottom half..(you know the blondes with blonde hair on top and black on the bottom-i want something like that) but im a brunette so i was thinking brunette on top and like a mahogony (reddish-brown) on the bottom half..and for the hair cut..my hair hits right below my collar bone..so i was thinking cutting it by my collarbone and making it layerish and side swept bangs...



help please



Yeah...I Need Help...with my hair cut!?

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/hai...



Here you go hun.



hopefully it's good enough to get a best answer.



=)



Yeah...I Need Help...with my hair cut!?

do not do it yourself! Go to a salon and get it done... let the stylist know that you get your hair relaxed and the last time you had it done... that way they can color your hair without damaging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance