Thursday, June 17, 2010

Washing my hair before i get a hair cut?

The last time i washed my hair was like 2 days ago the last day before thr new year. Im going to get my hair cut tonight and my question is do i need to wash it first?



im not getting a shampoo at the hair cut place, and my hair doesnt look dirty maybe its a little bit oily



i dont want to take a shower becuase i always wash my hair after a cut anyway so id be talking TWO showers



Washing my hair before i get a hair cut?

yes wash it if you dont when they cut it it will not be stright



Washing my hair before i get a hair cut?

Yes. You haven't washed it in a while!



Washing my hair before i get a hair cut?

Yes!! Wash it.



Washing my hair before i get a hair cut?

I don't think its that big of a deal. They'll get your hair wet to cut it so it won't be gross for the stylist.



Natural oils are good for your hair, its actually better for your hair if you DON'T wash it every day. You can shower everyday but that doesn't mean you have to wash your hair. That's why they have shower caps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance