Thursday, June 17, 2010

Non dramaitc hair cut ideas for oval face?

hey...



so i have black hair and brown skin... i already have side bangs... my hair right now is thin and up to like, the top of my armpits... my hair is super straight, and cut straight right now...



lol...a pantene commercial inspired me to get a hair cut... i want something like layers all around, the shortest layer maybe being the middle of my neck length...



do you think i can do something choppy or chunky, without looking like some super emo scene girl??



Non dramaitc hair cut ideas for oval face?

the think is "scene" hair has a lot of volume at the top while still remaining straight, so if you get layers and just make your hair lie pretty flat, it should look fine, and as for the choppiness, really,really,really, choppy hair can be scene but just some layers starting at your chin will look perfectly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance