Thursday, June 17, 2010

I wanna get a hair cut?

I'm thinking about cutting my hair. I have a whole bunch of hairstyles printed out and cut out of magazines. I want shorter hair for a change, but I'm scared to do it. Should I cut it in steps instead of all at once, like keep trying a bit at a time? Any suggestions as to how I should cut my hair? I'm not very good at doing my hair right now, but I'm so willing to try, hoping that it's something I can just wet in the morning and dry quick. We shower at night because we have to get up pretty early in the morning. Thanks



I wanna get a hair cut?

yes you're absolutely right! cut your hair in STEPS! because that way you won't regret cutting your hair super short or something. and you can see which length and style suits you. and are you cutting your hair yourself?? well i would say a style that you can just wash and dry and.. its there is a fringe. it looks stylish but you don't have to do anything to make it look stylish..



I wanna get a hair cut?

well......here is what i think.......



fat = short hair



skinny = long dark hair......good luck with that



I wanna get a hair cut?

Don't cut your hair off!!!!! yOU WILL REGRET IT IN THE END!



just get it trimmed and choppy styled



I wanna get a hair cut?

Just do it. you can always grow it out. I change my hair constantly and doen't understand it when people have the same style for 40 years. Mix it up! I just cut bangs for the first time in 15 years and everyone loved it and said that it made me look years younger (not such a great thing, since I am nearly 30 and I don't really want to look 19). But I love the change, people's reactions, and the different things I can do with it. If you are too timid about it, then you will probably talk yourself out of it. Just dive in! It will be fun! And If you don't like that style, try another. You have your whole life to play with your hair. Have Fun!



Take the pictures you have to your stylist. And when she is done cutting, have her style it. It is a little more money, but so worth it. I made a huge change once and having my stylist style for me was so worth it! She taught me what I could do with it and very little time. I needed a straight iron for that style and she gave me pointers on which one to buy. She was great! I spent maybe 3 minutes straightening the new do and that was all I needed to do.



I wanna get a hair cut?

Cut your hair from the longest to the shorter styles. If you don't like the one at the end, then i don't know what you'll do then...



I wanna get a hair cut?

Well I would really say don't cut it at all!!! you are gonna feel sad!! and regret it!!



but if u really want to i guess start by cutting it in steps, that way u can see if u do like short or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance