Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Need My Hair Cut, What Should I Get.?

Okkay. I am a junior now and have a "as i think" a little kid hair cut. I would like it but before I go back to school on Aug. 22nd. My mother should be taking me soon. I want something that is just above my shoulders or right at them. My hair grows really fast so I want something that isn't going to look stupid when it grows out. I would like a emo/scene hair cut with bangs. I don't really find the side bangs attractive, but I am willing to work with them. Just help me out. And I am also planning on my hair to stay it's natural dark brown. I might be dying the bangs blonde so work with that. Thanks.



I Need My Hair Cut, What Should I Get.?

A pixie would look perfect on you. You are a beautiful young woman with perfect complexion.



I Need My Hair Cut, What Should I Get.?

U M



YOUR FROINT



YOUR SERVER DOES WORK



I Need My Hair Cut, What Should I Get.?

Sounds like you already have it all planned out, good luck.



I Need My Hair Cut, What Should I Get.?

mohawk ftw z0ow0ot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance