Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

I have been wanting my haircut for some time now. but i cant find the right cut. I'm just bored with the plain long hair. and i look really bad with layers. (I have them and they suck--)



So, should I even get it cut?



This is the way my hair looks now. http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/b... (2nd girl from left)



and this is the way my hair used to look like.



http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/b...



i dont like it like that. i look too young. so please send me some updated celeb pics or something. Thanks!



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

i think a Selena Gomez hair cut would b relly cute if u want 2 get it cut. www.myspace.com/selenagomez



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

sorry don't have any pictures...... but i think it look good the way it is now



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

no way its very pretty long



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

um.ok i luv ur hair in both pics but i would get chestnut highlites believe me u r preety now but with chestnut highlites u will be beautiful and i would try a long curly or wavy look go on www.ask.com and type in Hairstyle pics..and dont dye it or anything it is beatutiful sorry bout spelling errors.. hope i helped and best wishes :} _hugz_



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

Personally I like it the way it is. But if you really want to get it cut, I would suggest something maybe 3 1/2 inches or so below your shoulders in the front, angled, and maybe about an inch longer in the back with sideswept bangs that reach just below your eyes.



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Should I get my hair cut? If so, can you send me some pics?? I have pics of how my hair looks now.?

Get side bangs and layers.



Go to your hairstylist and tell her that's what you want, and she'll do it. It'll look really cute on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance