Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Cut????!!!?

Im having my hair cut on mon, and I want a new style that flatters my face shape... I have asked this question a few times before, but wasnt happy with the answers... I have a round face, and my hair is dark and just past my shoulders. I currently have a side fringe, and a few layers throughout my hair which could cause problems, and limits my choices.... Any suggestions???



Hair Cut????!!!?

Did you know that Drew Barrymore has a round face. This website



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Has photos of celebrities with round faces and shows different hairstyles. Maybe you'll see something you like.



Other sites below give similar tips.. More volume on top. Length just below the chin. Layers are good. If bangs -- make them longer.



Hair Cut????!!!?

MORE LAYERS and make it shorter



Hair Cut????!!!?

have it like Don King to be different



Hair Cut????!!!?

I have a round face to and I got it short in the back then i came down in front to my chin. I have dark hair also. Then the sylist put my hair to 1 side and it looked really good. go to



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/6/D/shor...



also http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Hair Cut????!!!?

Go for the new style.............and be positive about it



if u are doubtfull from the very beginning u will never be able to carry it



So go for a change and walk with confidence and u could be able to carry even a bald look



have a happy hair cut



Hair Cut????!!!?

I have a very round face and what my stylist did was cut my hair shoulder length, then layer and texturize. It gives it a bit of a punk look (but I work in an office, so not that much!) I think it frames my face well. Have you ever considered highlights to give your hair a bit of a flair?



Hair Cut????!!!?

You could get it cut about half the way up your neck, and curl it and get some curling jell. Or maybe you could get it cut like that and do side swept bangs with it. Hope this help. :)



Hair Cut????!!!?

angling the hair framing your face and leaving it at least slightly longer than your chin will help to elongate your face by creating the illusion of length to balance out your features. Growing out your bangs and adding them to the hair that is angled around your face will also help to create a longer looking face structure.



good luck!



Hair Cut????!!!?

try ivillage.com or google hairstyles fall 2007 or make-up tips. Find your face shape first and then find a hairstyle, but ivillage.com has some great 10min videos about this type of stuff.



Hair Cut????!!!?

Look in on this:



http://www.greatestlook.com/digitalhairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance