Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

You know what I cut my own hair. I saw it on youtube and this girl cut is so straight? She split her hair into tow sections put them into ponytails and snipped then together. Center parting of course. I cut mine, my hair is wavy I hate it.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

depending really on the type of hairstyle you've got if your just trimming long hair then it's fine but if your re-styling then a big fat NO NO...



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

omg no no lol i did that (my friend helped)



big mistake, i had to get fixed ahh



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

the girl you saw was probably a hairdresser.



i doubt your a hairdresser?



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

I really don't agree, one slip of the hand and you could have bald spot. Anyway I guess it would really come down to your skill but I wouldn't risk it.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

Maybe, Maybe Not... Coz U Might End Up Getting It Wrong....



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

yup that way u dont cry or get mad if somebody cutts it too short



and cuz u kno exactly wat u want and if u tell somebody else they allways just go with wat theythink would look best instead of doing wat u asked them to do ( =



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

my friend did mine last week, ive done my own many times before as well, its easy.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

dont do it its so easy to mess up



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

why did you do that! just go to a hair dresser. the girl on youtube could have even been wearing a wig cuase she wasnt even sure it would work! go to a hairdresser and have them deal with it. either that or straighton it yourself but it might not turn out nice.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

I don't agree with cutting your own hair, if you don't know how!



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

not unless your a professional, no



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

Yeah umm, you really shouldn't do that by yourself! My friend once did that and she had to go to the salon and get it fixed!



No matter what youtube does= i would not copy it!!!



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

Oh no, everytime I take scissors to my hair I am VERY sorry I did.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

Put a bowl over your head



Cut around the edge of the bowl.



See Moe from the Three Stooges as a reference.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

I think it's a great idea. You save money, and you might just end up with a unique and original look. The more you do it, the better you'll get, until you can choose your haircut on a whim just like you choose an outfit in the morning.



If it doesn't work out, it's just going to grow back in a couple weeks anyway, so who cares?



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

well let's see. If I want it styled- a new look I have to go to a professional.



But as far as maintaining it or trimming split ends or bangs I do it myself. the trick with wavy hair- I have slightly curly wavy is to: Have plenty of hair clips on hand .part down the center. ponytail the side you're NOT working on. then , take one inch sections one at a time . comb out straight onto your first two fingers and clip your hair on the curve of your fingers. Really long hair this is easy cause you can look at it. if your hair is short look in the bathroom mirror while clipping. Keep working with one inch sections . when done one side- pony tail it off and do same with other side. Good luck.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

DO IT,



But film it at the same time like that girl did,



so that way if you **** up,



we can all watch it on youtube,



and piss ourselves laughing..



haircuts cost less than 7 quid, stop being a pikey,



and go to the hair salon and get it done properly.



x



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

i do



but i might not recomend it



unless you come from a arty backround!



but trust me your parents will NOT be happy!



lol



:D



xxx



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

I shave my head now but I used to cut my own hair when I was a punk rocker. You may think that being an old geezer I shouldn't answer, however I do have something to say:



One problem is that you have to be able to see what your hair is like at the back of your head. My friend's wife used to be pleased with herself for cutting her own hair but the back looked awful; she was going through a bad time, I think.



Another thing is that you shouldn't underestimate are the hairdressing skills that hairdressers learn and practice every week. They can envisage what the style will look like when it's cut, even if they cut the hair is wet. They know how to deal with all types of hair and problem spots.



But as a bloke I do think it's important to feel confident about making little tidy-up trims now and then.



Hmm, probably haven't answered your question now I re-read but thanks for the opportunity for sharing my opinion :%26gt;



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

i totally disagree because you always end up regretting it.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

i cut my own hair normally. mine turns out fine. and i get my friends to even it out. simple.



Do you agree? It is better to cut your own hair?

I cut my hair once, and it came out pretty good.



Really choppy and layered =]



I thought I did quite a nice job actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance