Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrw,



I already picked out a few styles I like...



http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/...



Tell what you think of those... Or you can post some other ideas... I sort need longer styles...



And my hair is dark brown and a bit past my shoulders...



I'm thinking about getting red dyed in it like the first picture...



I'm into the 'scene' hair styles.



Thanks,



Casey



Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

some things to consider:



*in both pictures, the hair looks damaged.



*these haircuts are very hard to maintain



*if you are willing to put the extra effort into keeping your hair healthy, then go for it!!!



good luck!



Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

good pick



Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

those look amazingg



Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

there nice. I prefer the 2nd. and the blonde to the red but its up to you.



What about a really dark colour like dark brown with short bits through at the top like the pictures with light blonde and really thick bangs. That could be hot. Good luck.



just as long as you get a modern hairdresser



Also why not try something different like electric blue? Cool.



Hair cut, Answers ASAP?

Casey, Sweet, this is an absolutely gorgeous and trendy hairstyle, and it will definitely turn some heads, particularly if you go all the way with the color variations.



However, realize that it is fairly limited and there is not much more that you can do with it that what you see in the pictures.



(And you know we women and our versatility needs.)



If you do something like this: www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/scene_gir...



Which is a tad more versatile and then go for the color to spice it up.



Good luck to you and I am certain that no matter what you choose you will look stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance