Sunday, June 20, 2010

Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

I wanna cut my hair and send it to locks of love.



I need ideas as to what look can I pull off?



Here's a pic of me



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2019/1981...



anything shoulder length or shorter.



could I pull a punk or scene hair cut I'd like to... could you send/post pics of what I'd look good in



Also what are names of some short hairstyles.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

ya just go totally dif! Cut it to your chin, add layers or victoria beckham style (shorter in back, longer sides in front) with a side swept bang!!



Woooot! Youll look way hott!



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

aww that is really sweet of you. My friend donates to locks of love. But here's the catch. They put your hair into a ponytail and cut it. that's it. They won't style it or give you a haircut. At least not anytime she's done it.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

You can do a bob. I don't think you have the right face shape for a pixie cut or a blunt cut. You might also have to experiment with combo cuts that mix elements of different styles.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

Try to get your hair done like Pat Benetar. It is short and sassy.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

cut it short and part it



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

Honestly, I think you would look better in long hair.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

aww you are so pretty. dont chop off all your hair. you should keep it long and exotic and maybe even have loose curls. Or you can go to a professional and have it styled, cut, and colored.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...



these HAir Styles Are So Cute I would So Do tht But My Boyfriend IS a Jerk and Said He Would Never TAlk to Me If i Did



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

you can still have your hair donated and get your hair styled. my mom went to the hair stylist she always goes to they just put her hair in a pony then cut the pony off. then after they did that they did her hair cut from there they dont just leave it like that.



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

How about this one, but with dark hair;



http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-GLeg0iE...



You are very pretty!



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

you have a long face. try a bob.



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

I've donatied my hair to locks of love and they did cut and style my hair for free.



I think these would look cute on you.



http://www.hairflair.org/images/blachcut...



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/44138...



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

when i got my hair cut shrt i donated to locks of love with your color hair you should get a straigtening perm and an in curveand a side sweep that would look cool if you want a more sophisticatd look try the curler



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

Try and google the websites where you can upload your picture and try different cuts. My computer hates me right now, I wouldn't go so short... Maybe sholder length with long layers in the back. I would also frame the front towards your face with the layers starting at your jaw line going down.



Good luck to you! OH.. and donate your hair....



Short Hair cut ideas? (pic included)?

Posh bob is the cutest and most stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance