Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can I cut my white hair off?

Is it okay if I cut my white hair off? Will there be any problems?? If so please tell !!



Can I cut my white hair off?

I assume your talking about natural gray/white hair? If you cut them they'll just grow back and if they're white to begin with then you'll just have to cut them again.



I've been advised that the best way to manage white hair is to pull them up with the roots...seems there's a chance that what will grow back is your ordinary hair color.



It would be better if you find out the root (pun intended) cause of your greying hair, you might have vitB deficiency, poor nutrition, anemia, etc. smoking can also cause early greying. Solve those first if you can. If it's genetic and/or aging then your stuck with them.



I let mine alone, they're going to grow whether I want them to or not, so I figure, why fight the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance