Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a new hair cut/style?

i need a new hair cut or style. my hair now is past my shoulders. but it is frizzy. and thin. i would like it cut up to my chin in an angle from long in the front to shorter in the back. but i don't know how it would look, i have a roundish oval shape face and i an fat, do fat people look good with short hair? would it compiment my face? any other hair cut styles?



I need a new hair cut/style?

I love short hair, and the style you're referring to is really cute. The only thing is getting up the courage to cut it all off.. I've wanted to do mine for a while, but keep wimping out. But if you can do it, go for it! I think it will look great.



I need a new hair cut/style?

ya i think it would look great on you.....ive wanted to have that same style too.....but the only problem might be if your hair is frizzy then getting it short will only make it worse. but if you get frizz control products then ya i think it will totally work. GO FOR IT!! good luck



I need a new hair cut/style?

sometyms its nt abt the hairstyle, but abt the accessories u wear tat can make it lok gd.. try some colorful ones for younger lok!!



I need a new hair cut/style?

this sounds like it would be very cute on you and it would give your hair more body, have the stylist stack the back as it will give the appearance of thicker hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance