Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking for hair ideas {cut,dye a that} for a 15 year old?

This is my hair and me lol %26lt;img src="http://a936.ac-images.myspacecdn.co... I want to get it cut, color, I want totally new hair. I just want it to look good and I am having a HARD time figuring out how i want it. I like the idea of getting orange and blonde highlights with black undertones and getting the "emo"(i don't like lables but thats the best way to describe it) hair cut. Please I can do anything with my hair and i will most likely get it permanently straightened.



Please and Thanks



Looking for hair ideas {cut,dye a that} for a 15 year old?

hm..i would recommend:



-honey colored highlights here and there.(if you wanna go for a wild and dramatic look try red highlights)



-i recommend get really cute bangs



-straightening is a new thing to try,and i think it would look great on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance