Sunday, June 20, 2010

Men's hair cut?

I currently have this type of hair cut:



http://pittcenter.com/images/public/prem...



I am going to mexico on vacation. and thinking of getting a low matiance hair cut. What do girls think of this cut:



http://pittcenter.com/images/new_HQ/bp01...



thanks for help



Men's hair cut?

Is it just a Brad thing or what? From a barbers' stand point I would say go ahead and do the short crew cut. (We love them kind.) But as far as what girls would say, then probably they would like you to have more hair than the crew cut. But to me if I was a guy I would love nothing more than to be able to run a #3 clipper blade all over my head like the one you are thinking about getting. Practically no maintenance than getting it cut every couple of weeks! Good Luck on what you choose, experiment... it's only hair!



Men's hair cut?

Your links don't lead to pictures.



Men's hair cut?

I can't see it. I get a .gif or something saying that I am direct linking to Bradsfans.net. Try again....



EDIT: Okay, I CAN'T STAND Brad Pitt, I think he's fugly, so I ignored the face... To be honest, the only difference I could see between the two hairstyles in the pictures was the color and that the first one was only millimeters shorter than the second. To be honest (and this is coming from a forty-something female), his hair looks prickly and unpleasant. In my humble opinion, the natural look is best. Nothing turns me on more than a guy who looks like he doesn't spend hours agonizing over his hair, or any other part of his appearance, and yet still looks hot. Go for a bit of a longer look, with just a little bit of shaping gel while your hair is still damp. Find something that smells really good, too -- like L'Oreal. Girls will totally dig that.



Men's hair cut?

cool go for it, its what you feel comfortable with



Men's hair cut?

2 p



Men's hair cut?

So...



Men's hair cut?

if you have the same shape head then yea i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance