Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a new hair cut !! PLese someone help!?

Well my hair is kinda long, I have a very round face and am very consered if I cut it the wrong style then my face well look very fat ! I would love to have long bangs with long hair that is in style! Iam so confused , someone help!



I need a new hair cut !! PLese someone help!?

i have the exact same features. I have a swooping bangs. Also I have layered hair. tell the hair stylist that you want your hair with swooping bangs and layers framing your face! look in some seventeen mag. there should be some pictures of what im talking about. hope it helps :D



I need a new hair cut !! PLese someone help!?

i would go for side bangs and layers. i have a sort of round face and i have wavy long hair with side bangs. i think it looks good. best of luck



I need a new hair cut !! PLese someone help!?

KEEP THE LENGTH, BUY GET IT STYLE TRIMMED INTO LONG LAYERS, SHORTER IN THE FRONT ETC. AND SIDE SWEPT BANGS DEFINITELY WORKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance