Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

At school i wanted to prove a point that hair didn't matter to this hair insulting *****, but i took off my WHOLE, GROWN OUT FRINGE! Then i decided i wanted a new style so that the cut off fringe wouldn't be so noticable. My friends helped me even out the back where i'd cut off all my beautiful long hair. My friend is getting me a really thick ribbon to hid the horrid fringe that leaves me with a bald spot, but i dont know what to do to make it look better. I think the short fringe looks cool the way it makes a tuft, but the bals spot ISN'T good! Anyway to cover it up, or do anything else to my hair to get rid of this disaster? I love the style its gone into, but the whole fringe thing... BLEURGH!



Thanks anyways!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

You may have to go a little extreme on this one. I don't know how short your hair is right now (though I'm guessing it's about like your avatars), but I suggest getting a pixie cut.



I knew a girl who wore her hair trimmed off very short with just enough left to do spikey twists. Naturally, styling it like that is going to leave bald spots all over, so it's a safe bet no one would notice one more that wasn't supposed to be there.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

HAHAHAHAHAHA



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Go see a pro.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Ive heard hats are back in!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Hm oh no I think you are going to have to go to a hair stylist and ask them to fix it.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Get to a good beauty shop. Pay them to make the best of it.



Many years ago, my roomate cut my hair -- like she was trimming a hedge! Left me with some bald spots, too! A professional can make it look a lot more presentable.



Be ready to go short to fix it, though!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Boy, you sure showed that hair insulting *****, didn't you?



Go to a professional and have them do what they can. You might have to go with the Sinead look for a while.



But it does grow back...I promise.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

I recommend you go to a professional. They should be able to help you clean up your hair cut. Sorry, the bald spot, you will just have to wait until your hair grows. Sorry.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

oooooh, I feel for you, us girlies have all done stuff like that before, please learn from this (as so many of us have) and don't do it again! You poor love!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

see a professional hair stylist



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Visit a hairdresser, they'll have the best advice, and get it fixed, there's allsorts of stuff out there to hide hair mishaps, hats, hair pieces, carefully placed accessories, all of which your salon can help you with.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Wear a hat!!!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Go to the hairdressers pronto. They will put it right.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

uh go to the hair salon and ask them to fix it. They have perms (permanently chemically alters your hair). You can do it straight or wavy don't know. I cut off my long hair yesterday as well eh but not as bad as with a bald spot.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

go to a beauty salon and see if they can correct your hair mistake.good luck honey. or else wear a ballcap,school is almost out,it will grow out



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

I think your best bet would be to go to a salon near by and have them tidy up your hair. Tell them to keep it the same style, tell them what you like about it, and tell them what to fix.



Also, if you like bows or cute barrettes you can cover the spot with those. Or you can wear a headband if that'll work.



Just try to place some hair over that spot and don't draw any attention to it. Good luck!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Use a cool ,PINK Summer hat !



You will be in faSHION!!!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

sweetie, i think you,ll just have to wear one of them thick material hair band thingies untill it grows a bit, give it a week or so and it wont look just soooo bad.. the things we do in school !!!!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

tie a folded bandana or scarf around the front of your head. LIke a HEAD BAND?



It's a timelessly fashionable thing to do, just stick to a neutral color, like black or white. If you're a girly girl normally, you could probably pull off pink or a color to match your outfit.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

I did the same thing several years ago. I used ribbons and headbands to fix my fringe though I didn't have a bald spot. Another cool thing you coud do is use funky scarves. In a few weeks you will be able to work with it again!



Good Luck!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

extensions,till it grows back.Which I promise won't be long.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Oh dear, this is what happens when you let people wind you up. Get a professional to sort it, surely you know someone who knows someone who is.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Hahahahahahahahaha ur too funny. I did this but I was only 9 n i did it for attention coz my dad had just died. Dont worry it will grow out. Just go to a hairdressers n ask if they can help u if not just wait for it to grow, these days no one will be able to tell if its a boo boo or a style. Dont worry bout it u will be fine but be prepared ur folks r gonna flip!!!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

If you want your hair to look better after you did it, leave it alone and go to a professional hair shop. Don't worry about the cost at first, just go in and let them examine your hair. Let them know what happened, they may have a soft spot and give you a special price or even it for free!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Probably a professional is your best bet but untill you find someone you could wear a hat? Or try some kind of wax and spike it up a bit to hide the bald?



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

go to see a hairstylist to do somethink to cover your bold spt. I do hairstyles and it will be very hard on working with that. Never play with your aperiance for proving a point!!!!



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

Haha, I cut my own bangs once, biggest mistake of my life. You need to get to a hair salon fast! Sweetie, let me tell ya, leave it to the professionals next time. It's not worth it, and now I bet that "hair insulting ***** " is laughing at you. Check out some magazines and find something cute, maybe the stylist can save you! Sorry.



I've done something stupid. I've cut my own hair! Help?

head scarfs are back in this summer so covering the bald patch isn't a problem but please don,t let airheads get to you again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance