Thursday, June 17, 2010

Before a HAIR CUT ..?

is it better to



- wash my hair then towel dry it and then brush through it and go to the salon



or



-just leave it the way it is



and go to the salon to get my HAIR CUT



which one would get me a better hair cut/work better for the hair dresser?



Before a HAIR CUT ..?

You can just leave it the way it is. Your salon should wash your hair anyways.



Before a HAIR CUT ..?

Leave your hair. This always the hair stylist to see how your hair how it really is. They wash it anyway, so it kinda wastes time.



Before a HAIR CUT ..?

It is usually better for the hair dresser to do it for you. However, I have very curly hair. Before I get it cut I wash it and blow dry it straight and then go to the hair dresser. This also saves me money (saves me like $30). Usually when they would cut it while wet and curly it often came out a little crooked when I would blow dry it.



Before a HAIR CUT ..?

well if your hair isn't messy or dirty i'd leave is the way it is ...they spray water on it anyways no point getting it wet twice



Before a HAIR CUT ..?

There is no point in washing it since most good places will do that before they cut it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance