Thursday, June 17, 2010

Great hair cut for me? Help please!!?

I need a hair cut super bad the problem is I dont know how I want to cut it? I want a cute hair cut for the summer that isnt to hard to keep up. Pictures would be nice. Please help.



Great hair cut for me? Help please!!?

Ask for your hair to be cut just above shoulder length with defined layers and texturized. It's really cute for summer because the texturizing makes it kinda messy and then all you have to do is rub a little pomade through your hair and it has a cute messy dirty surfer look to it. It looks especially cute with side bangs or choppy front bangs.



Also puting highlights in your hair makes it more summery



Great hair cut for me? Help please!!?

you should layer it. layering is too cute and it helps your hair grow at the same time. i recently just got mines layered



Great hair cut for me? Help please!!?

1) shoulder lenghth



2) thinned (ask hair stylist if u dont know what this is)



3) layered



4) thick side bangs or thin/choppy front bangs



5) subtle highlights



this also depends on what type of hair u have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... y didnt u put that in ur question??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance