Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

is a shoulder-lenght hair cut a good idea for a person with a round face. because i want to cut my hair to about my shoulders or maybe just above my shoulders but my face is really round. is this hair cut going to look ok, or will it make my face look fat?



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

The curly the hair the longer you have to wear it....mine touches my waist if no one likes it they can not look...if I wore it short I'd have a fro...keep it long if you want it straight.



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

i wouldn't advise it recently got mine cut shoulder length and makes my face look fatter i would keep your long hair but its your choice hope this helps a little!!



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

Keep it longer... short hair makes round faces looke chubby



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

Short hair will make a round face look rounder, you need to go shoulder length or a little longer to lengthen your face a little.



I'm not sure if short hair is easier or harder to straighten or not, but I can't see where it'd be harder since there's less of it to deal with.



Sorry I'm not much help on that one.



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

on some people it makes them look a little chubby in the face. but i have a round face and hair to my shoulders and it looks really good just do what u want*



Shoulder-lenght hair cut?

Yup... shoulder cut is better... round faced persons need longer and straighter hair... thin not floppy hair... anyways, if you wanna have straight hair.. try this.one..



1. Conditioner for oily hair



I have naturally oily, straight hair and I used a shampoo with conditioner and then applied a leave-in conditoner to prevent static. It worked! I used mousse and a bit of hair spray and was static-free almost all day.



2. static....



i get static hair all the time...for short releif of it, use a dryer sheet. i dont know what it is that helps but it does! don't use it for very long though.



3. Moisturizer for hair Rebecca Featherston



Several years ago I was introduced to SEBASTION Potion #9. This is a leave in hair moisturizer, not a conditioner. It's used in place of, after you shampoo. Use it regularly throughout the winter months and you will notice a difference!



4. Winter hair rejuvination Rebecca



Get your hairstylist to color your hair with REDKIN SHADES...this is a conditioning, non-peroxide color wash, you can brighten your hair color by using the shades and mixing with clear to tone down to an acceptable level for your taste. This is a great treatment for the wintertime, it brightens your hair, and deep conditions it at the same time. You'll be hooked after one treatment!



5. Fly Away Hair



If you are having trouble with fly away hair try this. Rinse hair, after shampooing, every now and then with a good liquid clothes conditioner. It greatly cuts down the static in your hair.



6. Surefire Success



Keep your hat on till spring, maybe early summer.



7. To Fight Static...



I have super long (3 1/2 ft. from crown to tips), super thin, super straight hair and static in the winter is a nightmare for me. I have learned 3 good ways of combating it however. #1 Keep a trial size bottle of a leave in spray conditioner with you at all times (you can buy these in drug stores for pennies). #2 Run a dryer sheet over your hair. #3 Spray something like Static Guard over your hair (this may stink but it's effective).



8. Smooth Hair



My stylist told me that when you rinse out your conditioner, you should use colder water. When you look at a piece of hair under a microscope, it looks like the shingles of a roof. When you use colder water to rinse out your conditioner, it closes those "shingles" and makes your hair smoother.



9. Better hair



Before showering, I comb my hair one last time. This helps to distribute the natural oils in your hair. When in the shower, I usually comb my conditioner into my hair paying special attention to the tips because this is where your hair has less moisture. When I'm done I usually blast cold water onto my hair. This helps with keeping the hair moisturized since it closes the hair shaft and it makes your hair extremely shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance