Saturday, November 28, 2009

How should I get my hair cut? Please help!?

Sorry, I know people always ask this, but I honestly don't know what to do with my hair.



I have thin curly hair about maybe 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders. I haven't cut my side bangs forever and they used to be layered but not they are just long and not layered and ugly. And everyone tells me I need to get them cut.



I want the haircut to just look a bit different, and really cute.



I have a heart shaped face by the way, if that helps.



How should I get my hair cut? Please help!?

http://beautybyella.blogspot.com/2007/12... read before you cut..it should help



How should I get my hair cut? Please help!?

i would get it cut pretty short to a little past your chin.. and cut your side bangs more and straighten them.. i just did that to a client yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance