Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair cut help... Need new hair cut very bored with mine?

have hair about oh 4 inches longer than my shoulders (layered around face) . Its brown with natural blonde highlights. It's pretty think and pretty dense. I want at most 3 inches cut off. Can someone please find a few haircuts that look nice and post them!!! I have tried and it is not working!!! I would greatly appreciate it!!!!



Hair cut help... Need new hair cut very bored with mine?

Hayley, my love%26lt;3.



http://usera.imagecave.com/chelseanicole...



That's how mine is right now.



Hair cut help... Need new hair cut very bored with mine?

i would go for something sassy like a layered bob with side bangs. (sorry no pic!)



Hair cut help... Need new hair cut very bored with mine?

try dis!!! might help u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance