Saturday, November 28, 2009

Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

hiya i am havin my hair cut on tuesday and my mum said i can hav a whole new hairstyle . i have seen lots of people wiz nice haircuts but i no their's will not suit me ! at the moment my hairstyle is a sidefrindge and layered length . i need help plz ! if you have any pictures send dem . if you hav i ideas to go with my face . , round face ,green eyes , long eylashes , and a bit pale if you no of a hair cut answer! thank yhoo !



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

If you have a rounder face, then I would go for a style with definition and angles. It's a nice contrast with the shape of the face. If you're a little daring, I love Posh Beckham's new cut. I think generally a side sweep or fall of hair in the front is flattering to round faces. I have a modified bob that angles toward my face and is about cheekbone height. My whole cut is razored, to give the layers movement and make it a little more edgy. What I would never do (as my face is on the round side, too) is a chin length cut or middle part, as this only accentuates the roundness of my face.



Good luck! And remember, it's just hair. It will grow back if you don't like a look or get bored.



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

go britney, lol...



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

well, i don't know if you want a long one, short one etc, but here's a site with a LOT of different types of haircuts and you can choose: http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

keep it layered...keep the last layer long..and have it really layered and short from up keeep the first layer reallllllly short and have a sloped bang...that would make ur face look long and it will be really nice...



remember: keep the last layer long and the other layers keep reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly short layers :D and dont forget the sloped bang :D



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

im getting my hair done pretty soon too...i think layerd hair with a side swept bang looks super cute.



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

you should get it layered its really cool i just got mine done and i love it!!!!!!!!! Or somtimes they have a book at the place that you can look in for hair styles!



***********hope helps



Latest hair cut ideas? i gonna hav my hair done !?

Get to the salon early on tuesday and have a look through their magazines to see if there is a style you like then ask the stylist for advice, they normally suggest what style would suit you and are trained to do it.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance