Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair cut/ color?

i have not cut my hair for an entire year! (i know that is disgusting, but my hair grows soooo slowly, it is the first time I have attained actual "long" hair since i was about 10)



i am not nervous about trying new styles- in fact, I want to!



but my boyfriend has indicated that he would prefer i keep my hair similar to how it is now. (which makes me feel restrained! although it shouldn't)



what to do?



Hair cut/ color?

Not getting your haircut is not disgusting. Not washing now that is a little different. Not sure what is up with guys and hair. I try extreme hairstyles quite often and my husband is use to it. I always love how they are so opinionated on the subject when they don't have to take care of it. Do you tell him how to wear his hair?



Hair cut/ color?

Do whatever you want. It's your hair and your head. Don't let a man control you.



Hair cut/ color?

He should care about you no matter what your hairstyle is. You have to do what you want.



Hair cut/ color?

men love long hair and hate change. get a couple of magazines with celebrity haircuts and give him a couple of options. let him know you want to cut it to update yourself and keep your hair healthy. that should do the trick!



Hair cut/ color?

have it cut gradually / coloured gradually - then its not that much of a shock to everyone and can be got used to quite easily



hairdressers recommend a trim every 6 weeks - so think its about time you had your ends done!!!



Hair cut/ color?

I would get it cut in layers,like a choppy look. For the color depending on your face, try a warm brown or hazel.



Most of all get what you like and want and what makes you comfortable.



Hair cut/ color?

It's you hair and your sense of style. Do what you want with it. He says he likes it long, so take it into consideration, but don't let him force you to keep it that way. My husband tells me I look better with long hair, but it's my hair and I can do what I want with it. He will love me just the same. Why not just get a trim and get some highlights or something? That way you are getting your hair cut and done differently, but keeping in mind what he likes as well. Don't feel restrained though. It's your hair and you have the right to do with it whatever you choose. And by the way, there is nothing wrong with waiting a year to get your hair cut, as long as you're washing it and taking care of it. It's not disgusting at all. Good luck! If you need more tips, IM or e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance