Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hairdressers!! is there a cut to make my hair curl?

my friend just paid 鎷?4 for a hair cut and it's stunning, she asked them to cut layers into the hair so it curls.



Her hair is now naturally really really wavy whereas before it just sort of lay there with a bit of a crimp.



my hair isn't like that. It's naturally quite fine, flat and very straight.



Is there a cut which will give my hair more body?



I had very short layers before and it made little difference.



Hairdressers!! is there a cut to make my hair curl?

layers do help, but there are many different types of layers. for the best results, you should consult your hair stylist. tell him/her your situation and explain that you were wondering what kind of layers would give your hair more volume.



as for the curling, when you do get your hair layered, i would reccomend buying a hair dryer that has a diffuser attachment. when your hair is still damp, scrunch your hair with a curling serum or gel and diffuse your hair. it gets my (straight) hair curly or wavy everytime.



good luck!



Hairdressers!! is there a cut to make my hair curl?

when you go to the salon have them razor the ends of your hair ,, it gives your hair more body also ask them to cut the underneath of your hair (just in the back alone)a little shorter then the rest and that will make your make curl under



Hairdressers!! is there a cut to make my hair curl?

Use a hair curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance